Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.


Summer Registration Heading link

Beyond 2nd year, students only register for summer if they need the CTA U-pass and/or access to campus facilities. Students do not need to be enrolled in classes to receive health insurance. Students that are NOT taking summer classes or are graduating, and have CampusCare coverage for the Spring term of that academic year, are able to continue CampusCare coverage through the Summer by completing and submitting a Summer Continuation Form by the Enrollment Period Deadline Date. GPN will cover the cost of insurance.